What MCS can provide
- Training within school hours with highly experienced coaches.
Access to state-of-the art sports facilities.
- Strength and Conditioning coaches on site at the school providing programmes tailored to individual ability levels and specific to their physical development and sport.
- Fitness Testing and Monitoring workloads and the factors that can influence it.
- A Sports Psychologist on site to help student-athletes deal with stress, to set goals and mentally prepare for competitions.
- A Sports Nutritionist on site to assist athletes to plan and analyse their diets, ensuring they are getting the proper nutrition during training, competition, and recovery.
- Daily on-site Physiotherapy Clinic at the school and prehab and rehab programmes.
- A balanced curriculum of academic studies.
- Lifestyle management.